the first version of the rabbit magic ring: Yarn Art Jeans 48 (beige) main color, 86
(light lemon) complementary color.
the second version of the rabbit magic ring: 46 (gray) main color, 33 (bright blue)
– a little white yarn to decorate the eyes;
– a little 40 (brown) for wearing the magic ring in the first variant.
You can absolutely use
yarn of any color and texture.
Jeans yarn consumption: 1.5 momagic ring
base color and a little more
half motmagic ring additional.
– magic ring tone – contrasting thread – marker.
Be sure to use a marker!
– appropriate size hook
under your yarn, I have it No. 2;
– filler (holofiber,
– eyes on a secure mount 8mm (you can use any
– a needle for stitching parts;
– wire magic ring for magic ring magic ring toys. I use braided wire
electrical store (1.5mm);
– plaster for winding the wire.
The height of the finished toy, with magical ring materials, is about 22 cm.
MAGİC RİNG – amigurumi ring, you can start knitting in the second loop
chains, if you do not know how or it is inconvenient to do MAGİC RİNG;
sc – single crochet, knit for both walls of the loop, if not
magic ring is different in the description;
ch – air loop;
sl-st – connecting column, do not knit it too tight;
Dec– decаmagic ring (2sctogether behind the front walls)
Inc – inc magic ring (2sc from one loop)
PSN – half-column with a crochet
sl-stн – double crochet
shishechmagic ring – several sl-stn with one top in one loop of the base,
first knit yarns of all sl-stn, then complete with a common
knitting all columns.
OC is the main color.
DC is an additional color.
* – after this asterisk, the magic ring is the number of repetitions of knitted loops
General recommendations for knitting toys:
– First read the entire description of the toy very carefully, then
start knitting, read the description of the magic ring of each row of the toy, do not
hurry up and be careful.
– Choose a hook according to your density! Between pillars magic rings should not
be stretchy, the filler should not show through, but also knit
too tight is not necessary, the canvas should turn out plastic, and not
– Use a good filler to prevent
bumps and bumps when filling toys.
– All parts are knitted in a spiral, a lifting loop at the beginning of the row and
the connecting loop at the end of the row is not used.
– All loops, except for the pressure loop, are knitted behind both walls of the loop.
Knitting loops behind the front or back wall of the magic ring is called in
– Please note that the connecting column is not knitted
– Use a thin, contrasting marker thread to mark the beginning
row. Before knitting the first loop of the row, throw it
alternately: before knitting and after knitting.
– Toy magic ring is knitted face out, fig.1.
– When making the head, insert all the threads and bring them out from the bottom of the head.
– The thread is changed as follows:
You knit the last sc not to the end, i.e. insert the hook for both
the walls of the loop (when knitting a decave, we insert the hook behind the two front
walls), bring the thread out – there are two loops on the hook, then take the thread
a different color and knit these loops in a new color.
– Shishechmagic ring is knitted into one loop of the base, at the magic ring of each column of the magic ring
we knit only a crochet, at the end we knit all the columns together.
– When knitting a bump and further changing the color of the thread, the thread
change by knitting all the columns together.
at the magic ring of each sl-stn in the bump
knit only yarn over
when changing color after a bump, all columns
tie the bumps together with a new color
– Shishechmagic ring in the magic ring, each part is knitted in a different amount
columns, the number of columns in the magic ring is given in the description.
– If the bump magic ring does not stick out from the front, push the back
side of the crochet magic ring from the wrong side, the bumps should stick out
only from the front side, from the wrong side it should look like a magic ring in the photo.
– If you find it difficult to change the color of the thread in a row where p cones are knitted –
knit a row in one, contrasting color.
– sc per row below is knitted as follows:
In ordinary knitting, we insert the hook into
points 2 and 4, a row below – points 1 and 3.
a DC is knitted to point 1, an OC is knitted to point 2,
point 3 DC, to point 4 OC.
loops one row below
– in this MK, for convenience, there will be no binding to color, there will be
use the abbreviations OTs (primary color) and DC (additional
– pay attention to the alternation of color, in the magic ring in each row of the magic ring but with
magic ring which color to start. So if it is written: alternating 1×1 OTs and DC 10dec,
so you first need to knit one sc with the main color, then one
sc with a complementary color. If it is written: alternating 1×1 DC and OC
10dec, then you must first knit one sc with an additional
color, then one with the main color.
We begin to knit OTs. Stuff as you knit. Marker passes from below
heads, we do not align it.
1. 5sc Magic ring
2. inc*5 – 10dec
3. (dec, inc) * 5 – 15dec
4. dec, inc, (2dec, inc)*4, sc– 20dec
6. (3dec, inc)*5 – 25dec
7. 2dec, inc, (4dec, inc)*3, 2sc– 30dec
8. alternating 6×1 OC and DC (5dec, prib) * 5 – 35dec
9. DC: 35dec
10. alternating 1×1 DC and OC 3dec, prib, (6dec,
11. OTs: (7dec, inc) * 5 – 45dec
12. OTs: 4dec, inc, (8dec, inc) * 4, 4sc– 50dec
13. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 50 dec
14. DC: (9dec, inc) * 5 – 55dec
15. alternating 1×1 DC and OC 5dec, inc, (10dec, inc) * 4, 5sc– 60dec
17. OT: 60dec
18. OT: 60dec
19. alternating 3×1 OC and DC 20dec, then alternating 3sx knobs magic ring from 5sl-stn
OTs and DC 20 loops and alternating 3×1 OTs and DC 20 sc (total in a row
should get 5 cones)
20. OT: 60dec
21. OT: 60dec
Between 15 and 16 rows, insert eyes on
rasl-st standing around 18-19dec,
to navigate by shishechmagic rings, the eyes should
under the first and last
bump of the 19th row.
22. OT: 60dec
23. DC: 60dec
24. OT: 60dec
25. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 60 dec
26. OC: 4dec, dec, (8dec, dec)*5, 4sc– 54dec
27. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 54 dec
28. OTs: (7dec, dec) * 6 – 48dec
29. DC: 3dec, dec, (6dec, dec) * 5, 3sc – 42dec, then we knit only OC
30. (5dec, dec)*6 – 36dec
31. 2dec, dec, (4dec, dec)*5, 2sc– 30dec
32. (3dec, dec)*6 – 24dec
33. dec, dec, (2dec, dec)*5, sc– 18dec
34. (dec, dec)*6 – 12dec
35.dec*6 – 6dec
Leave the end of the thread to tighten the hole, fasten the thread and cut off,
pull the hole, hide the thread in the head.
Make eye tightening. To do this, enter a strong thread from the bottom of the head, I
I make tightenings either with the same thread as I knit, or with a natural thread. Bring out
needle at point 1, enter at point 2, withdraw at point 3 and enter at point 4,
make such a “figure eight” several times, while pulling the thread,
but don’t overdo it, just lightly magic ring drown your eyes. Upon reaching
the desired result, bring the thread from the bottom of the head and fasten. Same
way to make tightening points 5.6 and 7.8.
Embroider the whites of the eyes with white thread. Embroider the nose with a thread of the color of the nose
between the first row (insert the needle into the MAGİC RİNG) and the 5th row of the head. Nose
embroider a magic ring to your liking – filling the entire nose with yarn or
only highlighting the outline of the nose, see photo. Embroider a smile and eyebrows.
first nose second nose
We begin to knit OTs. Knit two identical parts. marker passes
on the side of the part, make sure that all the cuts are on the side.
1. 6sc Magic ring
2. inc*6 – 12dec
3. (dec, inc) * 6 – 18dec
4. dec, inc, (2dec, inc)*5, sc– 24dec
6. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 24dec, while DC
knit a row below.
7. DC: (3dec, inc)*6 – 30dec
8. OTs: 30dec
9. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 30dec
10. OC: (14dec, inc) * 2 – 32dec
11. DC: 32dec
12. OTs: 32dec
13. DC: (15dec, inc) * 2 – 34dec
14. OTs: behind the back wall 34dec
15. OT: 34dec
16. DC: (16dec, inc) * 2 – 36dec
17. OT: 36dec
18. alternating 3sx shishechmagic ring from 5sl-stn OTs and DC 36 loops
19. OT: 36dec
20. DC: (dec, 16dec)*2 – 34dec
21. OT: 34dec
22. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 34dec
23. alternating 1×1 DC and OC (dec, 15) * 2 – 32dec, while knitting the first
decave of the DC, the second decave of the OC, while the loop before the decave is also OC
24. alternating 1×1 DC and OTs 32dec, while knitting the 17th loop OTs, thus.
the first and last loops of the row – DC, 16 and 17 loops of the row – OTs.
in photo 1 – this is the 16th loop of the 23rd row, 2 –
17th loop of the 23rd row (dec)
3-4 – 16 and 17 loops of the 24th row
25. OT: 32dec
26. DC: (dec, 14dec)*2 – 30dec
27. DC: 30dec
28. DC: 30dec
29. OTs: (dec, 13dec) * 2 – 28dec
30. OT: 28dec
31. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 28dec, while knitting the DC one row lower
32. DC: (dec, 12dec)*2 – 26dec
33. OT: 26dec
34. OT: 26dec
35. DC: (dec, 11dec)*2 – 24dec
36. alternating 2×2 DC and OC 24dec
37. DC: 24dec
38. OTs: (dec, 10dec) * 2 – 22dec
39. OT: 22dec
40. OT: 22dec
41. DC: (dec, 9dec)*2 – 20dec
42. DC: behind the back wall 20dec
43. OT: 20dec
44. OTs: (dec, 8dec) * 2 – 18dec
45. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 18dec
46. DC: 18dec
47. alternating 1×1 OTs and DCs (dec, 7dec) * 2 – 16dec
48. OT: 16dec
49. OT: 16dec
50. DC: (dec, 6dec)*2 – 14dec
51. alternating 1×1 OTs and DC 14dec, then we knit only OTs
53. (dec, 5dec)*2 – 12dec
Nite fasten, leave a long end for sewing, cut off.
Fold the ear in half and sew behind the front walls. To the 43rd row
attach DC thread and knit 20sl-st. Fasten the thread, cut and
Sew the ears to the head at the end of the design of the muzzle, between 20
and 26 rows of the head, focusing on the knobs of the 19th row of the head.
We start knitting with the main color, do not fill the paws. Link two
the same details. Marker runs sideways, do not align.
1. 6sc in MAGİC RİNG – 6dec
2nd inc *6 – 12dec
3. (3dec, inc)*3 – 15dec
4. OTs: 2dec, DTs: shishechmagic ring of 3 double crochets, (OTs: dec, DTs:
shishechmagic ring) * 3, ots: 6sc – 15 loops
5. OC: 2dec, dec*3, 7sc– 12dec
6. OC: 12dec
7. OC: 2dec, dec*2, 6sc–10dec
8. OC: 10dec
9. DC: 10dec
10. OT: 10dec
11. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 10dec
12. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 10dec
13. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 10dec
14. OT: 10dec
15. DC: 10dec
16. OT: 10dec
17. OT: 10dec
18. OT: 10dec
19. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 10dec
20. DC: 10dec
21. alternating 1×1 DC and OC 10dec
22. OT: 10dec
23. OT: 10dec
24. OTs: 10dec, fasten and cut the thread. Paws will be tied into the body.
We start knitting with the main color. We knit two identical parts.
Marker runs sideways, do not align.
1. 6sc Magic ring
2. inc*6 – 12dec
3. (dec, inc) * 6 – 18dec
4. (2dec, inc)*6 – 24dec
5. OTs: 3dec, (DC: shishechmagic ring of 4 double crochets, OTs: dec) * 4, OTs:
13sc – 24sts
6. OC: 24dec
7. OC: 24dec
8. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 24dec
9. OC: 24dec
10. alternating 1×1 OC and DC (dec, 10dec) * 2 – 22dec
11. OC: 22dec
12. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 22dec
13. OC: (dec, 9dec) * 2 – 20dec
14. OT: 20dec
15. DC: 20dec
16. OC: (dec, 8dec) – 18dec
17. DC: 18dec
18. OTs: 3dec, ch * 5 (when knitting ch, skip 5dec), 10sc – 18
19. OTs: 3dec, 5sc to ch, 10 sc-18dec
We put a little filler in the foot, take the wire, fold
its loop to the size of the foot, wrap it with a plaster and insert it into
leg, into the hole between the 17th and 18th rows. We leave about 25 cm
wire. Next, we stuff the foot well.
20. OT: 18dec
21. OTs: (dec, dec) * 6 – 12dec, it’s good to fill the heel.
22. OTs: dec*6
Leave the end of the thread to tighten the hole, fasten the thread and cut off.
Pull the hole, hide the thread inside the paw.
We knit two identical parts. The marker passes from the side, align
Start knitting from the right and left side for the right and left paws
respectively. Knitting start with the left paw.
knitting of the left paw we start from point 1
we start knitting the right paw from point 2
1. On the edge of the opening of the foot, we collect 12scOTs,
put a marker
2. OC: (dec, prib) * 6 – 18dec
3. OC: 18dec
4. OC: 18dec
5. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 18dec
6. DC: (5dec, inc)*3 – 21dec
7. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 21dec, then all rows
paws knit OTs
8. 3dec, inc, (6dec, inc)*2, 3sc– 24dec
Fasten and cut the thread on the left paw, continue on the right paw
knitting: knit 4ch and connect with sl-st with the left paw.
Stuff the paws well, especially pay attention to the junction
foot and the extension of the paw.
We continue to knit from the paws, we fill as we knit. Marker
runs along the back, from the 23rd row the marker should be located exactly
in the middle of the back.
1. (24sc foot, 4sc ch) *2 – 56dec
2. inc, 22dec, inc*6, 22dec, inc*2, 2dec, inc – 66dec
Put your paws, find the most successful position in which
the future rabbit stands confidently. Bend the wire of the paws towards each other,
twist. At a height of about 16 cm from the floor, bend the wire into
a loop so that it does not interfere with knitting. Adhesive not
wrap, when attaching hands, we will unbend it.
4. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 66 dec, while knitting DC a row below
5. DC: 66dec
6. OTs: behind the back wall 66dec
7. OTs: 66dec
8. OC: (9dec, dec)*6 – 60dec
9. alternating 5sx 1 shishechmagic ring from 5sl-stn OTs and DC 60 dec
10. OTs: 60dec
11. OTs: 60dec
12. DC: 60dec
13. alternating 1×1 DC and OC 4dec, dec, (8dec, dec)*5, 4sc–54dec
14. OTs: 54dec
15. OTs: 54dec
16. DC: 54dec
17. alternating 3×3 DC and OTs 54dec
18. DC: 54dec
19. OTs: (7dec, dec) * 6 – 48dec
20. OT: 48dec
21. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 48 dec
22. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 48 dec
In the next row, the decoys should be placed along the magic rings of the toy.
23. OTs: 11dec, dec, 22dec, dec, 11sc– 46dec
24. OT: 46dec
It is good to fill the body, form a tummy, then do not stuff the body
before attaching the upper paws.
25. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 46 dec
26. DC: 10dec, dec, 22dec, dec, 10sc–44dec
27. alternating 1×1 DC and OC 44 dec
28. OT: 44dec
29. OTs: 10dec, dec, 20dec, dec, 10sc– 42dec
30. OT: 42dec
In the next row
attach paws. Paws
turn knobbymagic rings
31. OC: 9dec, 3sctogether with
We put a little filler in the upper paws. wire coming from
straighten the lower paws over the body. We take the wire, make a small one
loop, wrap it with a plaster, insert it into the foot, wrap it
along the body wire, measure the required wire length for the second
paws, cut off, make a loop, wrap it with a plaster and
insert into paw. From the wire of the body, if necessary, cut off
whether outer, bend it with a loop and wrap it well with a plaster
together with the place of attachment of the paws. We stuff the body well, the upper
we do not stuff the paws much with the help of a magic ring hook or a wooden
32. DC: 9dec, 7sc on the paw, 18dec, 7sc on the paw, 9sc–50dec
33. OTs: behind the back wall 12dec, dec, 22dec, dec, 12sc– 48dec
34. OTs: 3dec, dec, (6dec, dec)*5, 3sc– 42dec
35. alternating 5sx 1 shishechmagic ring from 4sl-stn OTs and DC 42 dec
36. OTs: 42dec
37. OTs: (5dec, dec) * 6 – 36dec
38. OTs: 2dec, dec, (4dec, dec)*5, 2sc– 30dec
39. DC: (3dec, dec)*6 – 24dec
40. OT: 24dec, leave a long end for sewing on the head, thread
fasten and cut.
We begin to knit OTs. Lightly fill the magic ring before sewing to the body.
We sew approximately between 6 and 8 rows of the body.
1. 6sc in MAGİC RİNG
2. inc*6 – 12dec
3. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 12 dec
4. alternating 1×1 OC and DC 12 dec
5. OC: 2dec, dec*4, 2sc–8dec
Fasten the thread, leave the long end of the thread for sewing.
Sew the head to the body.
Your Easter Bunny is ready!